We all know that getting out into the fresh air can have a positive effect on our mental health and wellbeing. Whether it is going for a daily walk in the countryside or taking your dogs out to your local park, being outside can be a real mood booster. It is therefore no surprise that many of you have chosen to bring nature indoors by adding houseplants to your interior. Surrounding yourself with palms, ferns or aloe vera can be incredibly calming and fantastic for your mental health.
However, as our lives get busier, making sure you keep on top of the watering, feeding and general maintenance needed to keep your plants healthy, can be one more thing you would rather not have on your to do list. That’s why we have created a range of Essential Greens to enable you to enjoy all the benefits of adding greenery without any of the daily upkeep.
The latest addition to our collection is the stunning Kentia Palm. Planted in an on-trend hand woven basket and finished with real moss, it is designed to add impact to your open plan kitchen, garden room or even bathroom. Our Kentia Palm is so botanically correct with its paler upper leaves and darker undersides, that visitors to your home won’t know that it’s faux.
The entire Essential Greens collection has been designed to be as botanically correct and realistic as possible. Here are our current five favourites from the collection for bringing the outside in:
- Top of our list has to be the fantastic, vibrant, green Kentia Palm. We are so pleased with the look of this plant and are sure it will make a real impact in your homes as well.
- Add a touch of the Mediterranean to your interiors with the Peony Olive Tree in a grey ceramic vessel. This stunning, versatile piece is sure to be a real conversation starter!
- Update your garden room with our elegant, tall Artificial Fern which has been finished with real moss and set into a modern, marble effect ceramic. It is so realistic that you won’t be able to stop yourself from touching this luscious fern every time you walk past.
- Our Real Touch Aloe Vera and Succulents are presented in a black ceramic bowl and finished with real gravel. Perfect for adding a touch of green to your home office.
- Finally, for our creative Peony fans, we have a gorgeous selection of individual stems for you to arrange. A particular favourite is the real touch Green Foliage with Pink Tones with its variegated leaves. The stems look stunning in a vessel on their own, or can be added to a larger arrangement of your favourite Peony stems.